FAQ: How Drabble Me Works

13:16:00 Roxana Poxana 0 Comments



1. How do I request?

• You have to go to the Drabble Me Ask and post a question with your request.

• You can post a picture, a song or a prompt (be it a quote, an idea, a situation, etc).

• ALWAYS include a pairing (I'm not a psychic!) Here's a list of accepted pairings.

2. What can I request?

• I consider myself a very open-minded person. I think there's almost nothing I wouldn't write (except maybe bug sex, that's just not for me) so feel free to request anything you want (you can use anon, too). However, if there's something I really think I won't do I'll politely decline. Still, I think that's a slim chance.

• Because of that, if there is something you definitely wouldn't like to  read, tell me upfront on the request. {i.e. someone being top/bottom, or something being/not being sad, angsty, fluffy, etc...}

• Basically, you can request anything that can be covered in a drabble.

3. When will I receive an answer?

• Whenever I have time. Sorry, but I do A LOT of stuff and so it's not like I live to write drabbles.

• That said, I will try to get back to you ASAP, but you need to be patient with a very busy woman who likes to write drabbles.

4. Is there something I cannot request?

• Again, you can request anything that can be covered in a drabble. If you have a prompt that would need a whole saga, maybe I'll have to say no.

• Also, stick to the pairing list. 

• That's it!

5. What is this? / Why are you doing this?

• I'm currently writing three projects that sometimes I can't get into because of time; so I want a place to compile the drabbles that I write when I don't have time to get into larger projects. 

• Because I like to write, because drabbles are short and because if people can request, I can challenge myself.

• It's good to keep practice! 

6. Do you have writings anywhere else? 

• I have a LiveJournal and a Shuffle Drabble Tumblr. Both currently inactive, I'm afraid, but they have a lot of stuff I've written over the last... idk, five years? So you can check them out.  I also have an AO3 Account.

0 ♥: